For this article, I will discuss
Creamy Minestrone Soup.
You can cook Creamy Minestrone Soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Minestrone Soup
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It's of minced garlic.
- It's of beef broth.
- Prepare of can tomato sauce.
- You need of can kidney beans.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of diced carrots.
- Prepare of diced celery.
- You need of small chopped potatoes.
- You need of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare of basil.
- It's of small shell shaped pasta.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Creamy Minestrone Soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
Thus our article which we give the title: