For this article, I will discuss
Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso. Sinigang na Bangus or Sinigang na isda is a traditional Filipino Food. The main ingredient of this soup dish is milkfish (this is locally known as Bangus) I like sinigang, in general. Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso is my favorite among all the seafood sinigang dishes.
How to make Sinigang Sa Miso. Saute the onion in cooking oil. Sinigang na Bangus Belly sa Miso Подробнее. You can have Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso
- You need of bangus (milkfish), sliced.
- It's of white or yellow miso.
- Prepare of mustard leaves.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need of tamarind soup mix.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- You need of green chili.
- You need of water.
- It's of cooking oil.
All time Filipino favorite soup Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso! Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe is a traditional Filipino soup recipe with an additional taste and element of savoriness. You can use any kinds of fish you like such as maya-maya, bangus, salmon and much more. Comparing it to the most common fish singing, this recipe is more flavorful and delectable.
Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso instructions
- Heat cooking pot and pour in cooking oil..
- Put the onions in when the oil becomes hot, and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the miso and cook for 2 minutes..
- Put in the fish sauce and water, then stir. Bring to a boil..
- Add the tomatoes and the tamarind soup mix. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Put in the long green chilis and bangus (milkfish). Cook for 15-18 minutes in low heat..
- Finally, add the mustard leaves and turn off the heat. Cover the pot and let the residual heat cook the greens..
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve. Enjoy!.
Sinigang na Bangus Belly sa Miso is a perfect way to cook fish sinigang. This video shows you the simple step by step procedure. Sinigang na Bangus sa Miso (Milkfish Sour Soup with Soy Curd) This is another version of sinigang na isda but this time with miso (soy curd). I love the rich soup of this dish brought by the addition of miso. The rest of the ingredients and cooking directions are similar to the typical sinigang recipe.
Thus our article which we give the title: