For this article, I will discuss
Sourdough Onion rye bread.
You can cook Sourdough Onion rye bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Onion rye bread
- It's 3 cups of dark rye flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 4 cups of white flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 4 Tsp of olive oil.
- It's 4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of caraway seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry yeast.
Sourdough Onion rye bread instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Stir in all dry ingredients except dry yeast..
- Knead the dough until smooth for about 10 minutes..
- Allow the dough to rest and ferment to develop flavor for about 4~8 hours depending on your schedule..
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of yeast and allow the dough to rest for about 2~3 hour until double in side..
- Score the bread and bake for 50 minutes in a water bathed oven at 400F..
Thus our article which we give the title: