For this article, I will discuss
Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan). easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her. How to use easy in a sentence. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can cook Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan)
- You need of Cabernet Sauvignon wine.
- Prepare of corn.
- Prepare of black beans.
- Prepare of kidney beans.
- Prepare of Chick Peas (Garbanzo beans).
- Prepare of Vegetable broth.
- You need of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare of potatoes - peeled, and cubed.
- Prepare of carrots - chopped.
- Prepare of spinach (chopped or whole leaf).
- Prepare of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Easy Gloves. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands.
Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan) instructions
- Dice onion and carrots.
- Put oil into pot, followed by the diced onion and carrots - sautee all together..
- When onions are semi transparent, add wine, followed by vegetable stock..
- Add diced potatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Open and drain corn, garbanzo, black and kidney beans. Rinse and add to pot.
- When potatoes are soft enough to stick with a fork, add cabbage.
- Cover and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Let simmer longer if you want softer cabbage..
- Add spinach to pot just before serving.
Thus our article which we give the title: