For this article, I will discuss
Texas Bean Casserole.
You can cook Texas Bean Casserole using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Texas Bean Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb. of Bulk Sausage.
- You need 1 lb. of Bacon, chopped.
- It's 1 of Lg. Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 Can of Pinto Beans.
- It's 1 Can of Lima/Butter Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 Cup of Smokey BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Yellow Mustard.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- You need Dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- You need 2-3 Boxes of Jiffy Cornbread Mix or Yellow Cornmeal.
- Prepare 2-3 of Lg. Eggs.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk, divided.
Texas Bean Casserole instructions
- In a large frying pan cook the hamburger, sausage, and onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent..
- Add the chopped bacon and cook for a few minutes longer. Drain all the grease. Add meat mixture to a crock pot. Add rest of ingredients to crock pot..
- Give a stir to mix everything together. Cover and cook on High 3-4 hours..
- Prepare cornbread and pour over top of bean mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or til cornbread is lightly brown and when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and serve. 😋.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once the Texas Beans is done pour into casserole dishes (should have enough to make 2-3 casseroles)..
Thus our article which we give the title: