For this article, I will discuss
Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney.
You can have Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney
- It's of big radish cleaned, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
- It's of Garlic.
- Prepare of Tamarind 2 inch cleaned,deseed and soaked in a little hot water.
- It's of Oil.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- It's of Salt1/2tsp.
- It's of For tempering Chana daal, urad daal 1tsp each.
- You need of Raaii.
- You need of Curry leaves 6-7.
- Prepare of Cummin.
- Prepare of Ghee -1tsp.
- It's of sugar.
Radish chatpati Crunchi Chutney step by step
- In a wok take oil.Heat it. Add jeera, radish, garlic, salt and turmeric.Cook it partially..
- Transfer this mix. In a mix.jar add soaked tamarind and grind it coarsely..
- Now take out the chutney in a pot..
- Prepare tadka in 1 tsp ghee by adding raaii, dry red chilli,curry leaves,chana daal and urad daal..
- Temper the chutney..
- It may be sour because of tamarind,hot because of chillies so add sugar..
- Hot crunchy khatti meethi chatpati chutney is ready to be served with parathas..
- Don't grind it much. Keep it coarse..
Thus our article which we give the title: