For this article, I will discuss
You can have Tortellini Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Soup
- It's 2 Qt of Chicken Broth.
- It's 1/4 C of Ham/Bacon/Pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of Med Onion, small dice.
- Prepare 3 of Large Ribs Celery, diced.
- You need 1 of Small Bag Matchstick Carrots.
- It's 1 of Small Yellow Squash, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 C of Chopped Green Beans.
- Prepare 14 oz of can Cannellini Beans.
- It's 14 oz of can Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- It's of Small box/bag Fresh Spinach.
- You need 1 C of White Wine/Dry Vermouth.
- Prepare of Fresh or Dried Basil.
- It's of Fresh or Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbs of Herbs de Provence.
- You need of Salt/Pepper to taste.
- It's 3 C of Frozen Cheese Tortellini.
Tortellini Soup instructions
- Saute ham/pancetta/bacon in large stock pot. Once browned, add onion, chopped celery, carrots. Saute on med heat for 5 min..
- Add in whatever veggies you have on hand (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans), garlic, and herbs if using dried. I usually put in a Tablespoon of each dried. (Add fresh herbs at the end so they stay green and don't turn brown).
- Saute for another 5 min..
- Add in chicken stock, wine, diced tomatoes, and drained cannelini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until veggies are soft, 5-10 min?.
- Taste the soup, make adjustments to broth. At this point you can add more dried herbs, fresh herbs, hot sauce if you like it spicy, worcestershire sauce, salt, etc. I usually wait until the end to add salt because it can change depending on whether you used low sodium or regular broth/beans/tomatoes..
- Increase heat to boil again, add in frozen tortellini, cook for 3 min..
- Stir in fresh spinach..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and warm crusty loaf of bread. 😁.
Thus our article which we give the title: