For this article, I will discuss
Rajma and corn fried rice. Rajma Fried Rice recipe, Fried Rajma Rice: A Quick Recipe, How to Make Rajma Fried Rice. Sweet corn fried rice is one of kids' favorite at home. I make it often for their lunch box without any sauces and still turns out great.
It also gets a good flavor from the. Fried rajma rice is also a very quick recipe and can be made within minutes. So, no matter if you are tired after a day's work or have very little time for Add the cardamom, cinnamon and cloves to the oil. You can cook Rajma and corn fried rice using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma and corn fried rice
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled fresh corn kernels.
- It's 1 cup of boiled rajma seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped bell peppers.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cilantros.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- It's 3 tbsp of long red chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 3 cups of basmati rice (as required).
Stir it on a low flame for a minute. Add the capsicum, red bell peppers, peas, corn, coriander leaves. Rajma chawal or rajma rice is delicious rajma masala (red kidney beans masala) mixed with rice, a comfort food for many who grew up eating this great combination of carbs and protein. While I personally got introduced to the joys of rajma chawal fairly recently, I don't deny how comforting and.
Rajma and corn fried rice step by step
- For the rice:.
- Take a heavy bottommed sauce pan and turn on to medium low flame. add in basmathi rice,cinnamon stick,cloves and leave it to cook by simmering the flame and by closing the lid.(add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil to boiling water).
- Once the rice is cooked well enough,turn off the flame and filter the starch and set aside..
- For the rice masala:.
- Take a heavy bottommed pan and turn on to medium high flame..once the pan is hot enough add 5 tbsp of olive oil,mustard paste,curry leaves,onions(chopped),boiled corn kernels,boiled rajma seeds and saute well..
- Once mixed well; add in chilli powder,cumin powder,green chilli paste,long red chilli paste,salt to taste,garam masala powder,chaat masala powder and tamarind paste..
- Mix well the mixture and close the lid for about 3 minutes.once done addin roughly chopped bell peppers and finely chopped mint leaves and cilantros..
- Once the above mixture is cook well add in boiled basmathi rice and gently saute the overall mixture..
- Once done garnish this yummy rajma and corn fried rice in a bowl and with cilantros and mint leaves..
- 1)presure cook the rajma seeds until cooked to perfect.
It's a clear winner for those who love spicy and delicious rice dishes. Kashmiri Rajma Gogji is a delicious curry recipe which tastes great when served with steamed rice for lunch. You will find collection of Rice Recipes in this section. To make it more healthy, you can substitute with brown rice also. Corn fried rice recipe with step by step pics.
Thus our article which we give the title: