For this article, I will discuss
green bean casserole. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Green bean casseroles aren't my favorite vegetable casseroles to make, but as far as they go, this one is great! This Old Fashioned Green Bean Casserole is made completely from scratch.
Green bean casserole is the quintessential Thanksgiving side. Bizarrely, I never had it on my Thanksgiving table growing up, but I've become obsessed as an adult. For this recipe, I ditched the. You can have green bean casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of green bean casserole
- It's 8 can of green beans drained.
- Prepare 4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of french fried onions.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
This Healthy Green Bean Casserole recipe is made from scratch with lightened-up ingredients, it's fresh and creamy and crispy, and it is full of the absolute best flavors. Classic green bean casserole with fried onion topping, from scratch! But over the years, I have come to expect more from my green bean casserole than just opening up a few. The classic Thanksgiving green bean casserole, but upgraded, with fresh beans, freshly fried onions, and a The classic Campbell's green bean casserole is a staple on many Thanksgiving tables.
green bean casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- drain green beans and add to a large roaster pan.
- take soup mixture and milk add to green beans.
- add drained mushrooms stir up may need a little more milk.
- add french fried onions stir thoroughly add salt n pepper to taste.
- bake about 90 min till done.
- then add some french fried onions on top.
And green bean casserole isn't something we have served until more recently. Some people absolutely cringe at the dish, while others can't get enough. Green Bean Casserole has been a family favorite for millions of happy Thanksgiving diners for decades. Even now as we go to other family holiday get togethers with extended family. This green bean casserole is made with cream of mushroom soup, for a reliably creamy taste and crispy fried onions for plenty of crunchy topping every time.
Thus our article which we give the title: