For this article, I will discuss
Red Bean Soup.
You can cook Red Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup
- Prepare 250 grams of red bean.
- Prepare 250 grams of carrot.
- You need 100 grams of celery.
- You need 4 clove of onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 liter of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Red Bean Soup instructions
- blend onion, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- chop celery and carrot.
- preheat chicken stock and add blended ingredients.
- add red bean when it is halfly done then add carrot.
- add celery when soup is almost done.
Thus our article which we give the title: