For this article, I will discuss
You can have Baba Ghanoush using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baba Ghanoush
- Prepare of Eggplant, 2 Large.
- Prepare of Sea Salt,.
- You need of Black Pepper,.
- It's of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, A Few Drizzle.
- You need of Good Quality Tahini,.
- It's of High Quality Peanut Butter Preferably Pic's,.
- You need of Cumin Powder,.
- It's of Extra Virgin Olive Oil,.
- Prepare of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare of Garlic Grated,.
- It's of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika,.
- Prepare of Pita Bread Homemade or Store-Bought, To Serve.
- You need of Cauliflower Couscous, To Serve.
- It's of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Baba Ghanoush instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2018/10/03/greek-pita-bread for the pita bread recipe. You can replace the milk with any dairy-free milk for vegan options..
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice the eggplants in halves lengthwise. Rub the cut surface with some salt. Set aside on a wire rack for about 15 mins..
- This will draw out excess moisture from the eggplants. Pad the eggplants dry. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper..
- Drizzle some oil over the top. Turn the eggplants, cut side down. Wack into the oven and roast for about 45 mins or until they almost fall apart. Remove from the oven..
- Set aside until cool enuff to handle. Once cooled, use a spoon and scrape out the flesh from the skins. Discard the skins and transfer the flesh onto a sieve over a bowl. Gently press to release more moisture and liquid from the flesh. *Do not overdo it by pressing too hard.*.
- Transfer the flesh onto a large mixing bowl. Add in tahnini, peanut butter, olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, mushroom powder, lemon juice and zest..
- Stir to combine well. Taste and adjust for seasonings with more salt and pepper. Drizzle some more olive oil over the top and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately with pita bread and cauliflower couscous..
Thus our article which we give the title: