For this article, I will discuss
Debz Red beans and rice.
You can have Debz Red beans and rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Debz Red beans and rice
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It's of Red beans.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning or spice.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Favorite Sausage or Kielbasa (cooked).
Debz Red beans and rice step by step
- Heat pan or dutch oven to med to med high with oil. Chop onion, garlic and kielbasa. Add to the pan while oil is heating other wise chop ingredients ahead of time and wait for the oil to get hot. Add all to the hot pan. Saute about 10 - 15 min..
- Add chicken broth and red beans (with its juice) and seasoning, stir well..
- Cook until boiling then bring boil to med high for 45 min. Depending on how long your rice cooker takes, get that going too..
- Allow the red beans to "marry" in the pan. The longer you cook, the thicker the sauce gets..
- * If you don't have 3 cans of red beans, one of those cans can be black beans..
- *Add green pepper or jalepenos or even chopped up carrots to step 1. Imagination is key, flavor and nutrition is number one. Just do it, get creative..
Thus our article which we give the title: