For this article, I will discuss
Loaded potato soup. What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Once your potato soup is thick and bubbly. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup!
My favorite cream of chicken soup is from Pacific Foods and it is gluten free. Loaded Potato Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Loaded baked potatoes get a lightened makeover in this hearty and flavor-packed recipe. You can cook Loaded potato soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup
- Prepare 8-9 of potatoes.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It's 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 pack of fresh/frozen chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Make this reviewer favorite the star attraction of your next soup night. Loaded Potato Soup! (bacon, chedder cheese, sour cream). If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I -- being a little piggy.
Loaded potato soup step by step
- Peel, rinse, and cut up all 8-9 potatoes and set aside..
- Cut up bacon in large pan, add in the chopped mushrooms, green beans, diced up onions, and butter (i use imperial or country crock, which is actually margarine, made with vegetable oil.).
- Season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are soft. About 15minutes on medium-high heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Add in the potatoes, mix together, add in the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and Milk. Mix together.(i used what was left in my gallon of milk, i didn't measure, just poured the rest in there. Enough to cover the potatoes.).
- Let it come to a boil, turn the heat down, enough so it doesn't boil over, but continue to boil, until potatoes are easy to cut through. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once potatoes can be easily cut through(probably about 10-15minutes boiling), it's done..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Loaded potato soup is the ultimate cozy dinner idea, and this one is so easy to make! It's all that's great about a baked potato, remade as a healthy soup. Once cooled, peel and mash potatoes, and set aside. Heat oil in large pot over a medium-high heat. Thick, creamy loaded potato soup topped with all the fixings!
Thus our article which we give the title: