For this article, I will discuss
Onam Sadhya -Inchikari.
You can have Onam Sadhya -Inchikari using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onam Sadhya -Inchikari
- You need of Ginger cleaned and cut to pieces.
- Prepare of Onions chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of coconut sliced to small pieces.
- Prepare of chillie powder(moderately hot).
- It's of oil.
- It's of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of tamarind extract(valan puli.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
Onam Sadhya -Inchikari instructions
- Saute the ginger,garlic and half the onions in 3 tbsps of oil. When dried up and it has turned brown and half fried,add the chillie powder,take out from fire,cool and grind to a soft paste adding water if required..
- Now heat one tbsp of oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seed. Add the coconut sliced to very small pieces.When it is slightly brown,add one tbsp of onions,curry leaves and when the onions turn brown and crispy,add one tbsp of the tamarind extract (depending on the thickness of the syrup)followed by the ginger-chillie gravy, already prepared. Mix with enough water and required amount of salt. You can also add a little sugar for a rich taste. The really delicious hot and sweet inchikkari is r....
Thus our article which we give the title: