For this article, I will discuss
Penne pasta with garlic mushrooms, peas, spinach and broccoli ❤. Place pasta in saucepan to boil. Chop the mushrooms and place in frying pan with olive oil. In this video, I am sharing with you my recipe for a delicious Penne Rigate pasta with Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
In the rendered fat sauteed the onions mushrooms and two cloves of garlic. A quick easy and tasty meal to make. I substituted Nush dairy-free yoghurt which blended well and I then garnished the dish with spinach and grated Violife vegan I could easily see using spinach or broccoli or whatever veggies you have on hand. You can cook Penne pasta with garlic mushrooms, peas, spinach and broccoli ❤ using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with garlic mushrooms, peas, spinach and broccoli ❤
- You need 1 of penne pasta (serves one).
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 4 of large mushrooms.
- It's 3 of pieces of frozen spinach.
- You need 4 of frozen briccoli heads.
- It's 1 1/2 of cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of white sauce mixture.
This lovely pasta dish is very quick to cook, perfect for a meatfree midweek meal. It tastes great hot as well as cold as a pasta salad. To save time, you can use pre-washed spinach. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach is wilted.
Penne pasta with garlic mushrooms, peas, spinach and broccoli ❤ step by step
- Place pasta in saucepan to boil..
- Chop the mushrooms and place in frying pan with olive oil. When half done add in the chopped garlic (do not brown the garlic) When the mushrooms have cooked through take off the heat..
- Prepare white sauce as directed on packaging..
- Place frozen broccoli, spinach and peas in saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Drain the pasta and veg and mix all ingredients together..
- Add cheese to taste..
Penne with Pea and Broccoli Pesto, Courgette and Dried Tomato Ananás e Hortelã. Penne Pasta Salad with Spinach and Tomatoes McCormick. Do not cook so long that the vegetables lose their color and become mushy. We prepared this penne pasta with chicken sausages, mushrooms, fresh spinach and grated mozzarella cheese. Penne Pasta Recipe As Good As It Gets.
Thus our article which we give the title: