For this article, I will discuss
Green Bean Casserole. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Green bean casserole recipes are perfect any time of year, not just for Thanksgiving. Make 'em from scratch or with shortcuts. We have recipes for every skill level and taste. You can cook Green Bean Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It's 2 cans of green beans(i use french styled).
- It's 2 cans of Campbell's Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 pack of fully cooked bacon.
- It's of Large pack of french onions.
- You need of Fiesta shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Black pepper.
Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese. Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin cooking, follow the green bean casserole recipe below for your tasty side dish. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine green beans, Campbell's soup, bacon, butter, and lightly sprinkle on seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, into a large pan or divide evenly into two smaller pans. (1 can of green beans, 1 can Campbell's Mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon butter, half of the bacon, etc. into each pan) Be sure to cut the bacon into small, tiny pieces. Go easy on the seasonings, especially the garlic and salt..
- Mix everything up very well and evenly in the pan, especially the butter, it needs to be evenly mixed in with everything, no chunks, i mix it tell the butter is mixed in, not noticable. I also add 1 handle full of shredded cheese in each of the two pans, when i mix everything together, if you have 1 large pan, just add in 2 handfuls..
- When everything is mixed together, add the french onions on top evenly and then the shredded cheese. 3 handfuls in each pan or about 6 total, give or take..
- Put in the oven at 350, for about 25-30minutes or until cheese is golden brown on top. Take out, when it's a golden brown, and it's done..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. The only Green Bean Casserole recipe you'll ever need! It's made with fresh tender green beans, a rich creamy mushroom white sauce, and it's finished with the classic French's crispy fried onions to give it that delicious reminiscent touch. Plus there's parmesan in the recipe for extra flavor!
Thus our article which we give the title: