For this article, I will discuss
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce.
You can have Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce
- You need of green beans washed, dried, stems removed.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of honey (you can also use agave syrup or plain sugar in the same ratio).
- Prepare of water.
- You need of black pepper.
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C..
- On a sheet pan or baking sheet, toss the green beans with the 1.5 Tablespoons oil to thoroughly coat each green bean and spread evenly in a single layer..
- Roast green beans for 8 minutes on middle rack of oven. While you're waiting, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix thoroughly..
- After 8 minutes, take the beans out of the oven, pour the sauce over them, and gently stir to coat. Make sure to put the beans back in a single layer..
- Put the beans back on the top rack of the oven and roast another 4 minutes..
- Serve beans on a platter with the remaining sauce drizzled on top. Toasted sesame seeds are a great garnish for the dish if you've got them..
- Enjoy! :).
Thus our article which we give the title: