For this article, I will discuss
Pork Steak Tagalog w Steamed Onions and Mushrooms.
You can cook Pork Steak Tagalog w Steamed Onions and Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Steak Tagalog w Steamed Onions and Mushrooms
- You need of Pork chops or steaks cut thinly.
- Prepare of For Marinade.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Liquid Seasonings.
- You need of Worchesteshire Sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onions cut into rings.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It's of Mushrooms either canned or fresh reserve juice.
- It's of Finger chilies.
Pork Steak Tagalog w Steamed Onions and Mushrooms step by step
- In a bowl place meat marinade then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 5 hours. Slice onions in rings and drain mushrooms but save juice..
- Heat pan in med-hi and oil cook meat until lightly brown then take out put aside. Take mushrooms juice and deglaze and scrape bottom of pan then return meat pour in marinade. Place mushrooms and onions on top to steam place finger chilies cover. Then simmer for few minutes..
- Turn off heat and serve w hot rice..
Thus our article which we give the title: