For this article, I will discuss
Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake.
You can cook Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of sweet rice flour.
- It's of ( 2 Tbsp green tea powder, optional).
- It's of baking powder.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of red bean paste.
- You need of sesami seeds.
Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake instructions
- Grease your cake pan and preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Mix the melted butter and sugar in a bowl..
- Add vanilla extract, eggs, sweet rice flour, baking soda and milk. Mix them well. When you use green tea powder, add here along with other ingredients..
- Sweet rice flour is also called glutinous rice flour. It is gluten-free though..
- Pour the dough into your cake pan and use a spoon to drop the red bean paste onto it..
- Sprinckle the sesami seeds on top and put it in your oven. Bake about 45 mins or untill your cake is done..
Thus our article which we give the title: