For this article, I will discuss
Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins).
You can have Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins)
- It's of discs Brinjal/Eggplant.
- It's of Gram Flour.
- It's of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- It's of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Green Chillies (2 Long ones).
- You need of Curry Leaves.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Water.
- It's of Oil.
Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins) instructions
- Mix all the dry spice powders along with ginger garlic paste, to make a coarse dry mix..
- Cut the brinjal/eggplant into discs and apply the powder on both sides to coat..
- Sprinkle little water and the paste thickens and sticks to the brinjal pieces..
- Heat oil in a wide fry pan. Add green chillies and curry leaves and fry for a minute. Place the coated brinjal pieces over the tadka and shallow fry. About 3 to 4 minutes on each side untill it turns brown..
- Flip and fry on the other side too. They may look lightly soft on the inside but the outer layer will be lightly crisp. Off the flame and serve immediately for that crispiness. Serve as a side dish with sambar or curd rice..
Thus our article which we give the title: