For this article, I will discuss
You can have Vegan Haggis using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Haggis
- You need 75 grams of finely chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 75 grams of brown lentils soaked for 2-3 hours.
- It's 50 grams of oatmeal soaked for 1 hour.
- Prepare 50 grams of kidney beans soaked and cooked.
- You need 25 grams of coconut oil.
- You need 150 grams of grated carrot.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped.
- You need 150 grams of onions peeled and finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of Sea salt & black pepper.
Vegan Haggis instructions
- Cook the soaked lentils until tender..
- Sauté onion and garlic with the oil until soft. Add the garam masala and soy sauce to season..
- Add the brown lentils and carrots to the seasoned onion and garlic until the carrots are softened..
- Add the mushrooms and allow to soften. Pour in the cooked kidney beans..
- Add the drained oatmeal to the mixture to give body to the haggis..
- Combine everything well into an even mixture and cook through for 15 minutes..
- Serve with clapshot. (mashed potato and turnip in the original recipe. Mashed potato and parsnip is used in this version.).
Thus our article which we give the title: