For this article, I will discuss
Black sesame oil pork kidney soup.
You can have Black sesame oil pork kidney soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black sesame oil pork kidney soup
- You need 1 package of pork kidney.
- You need to taste of ginger.
- Prepare as needed of black sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice wine.
- It's as needed of water.
Black sesame oil pork kidney soup instructions
- Wash pork kidneys and cut off the white part(urinary tubes) then cut into pieces. Put in a bowl to wash for a few times..
- Boil a pot of water. Add a tablespoon rice wine and a few pieces of ginger. When boiling, put the kidney in and turn off the fire. Let the kidney sits for a minute then drain off..
- Put the black sesame oil into the pot, when hot, put the sliced ginger in. Fry for 2 minutes, put the kidney on to fry. Add 2 table spoon of rice wine and 2 cups of water. Fry a bit. Turn off the fire when boiling..
- You can also add shiitake (soak to soft first) and wolf berry if you like. Shiitake put before you put kidney. Put wolf berry when almost done..
Thus our article which we give the title: