For this article, I will discuss
Corn uttapam. Corn Uttapam made from corn and gram flour or besan; rice flour are crispy, tasty, super yummy and easy. Boil the corn kernels and salt (use little salt only). Blnch the tomato and remove Puree the corn kernels and tomato with chillies.
I had a pack of corn rava which I bought long back so trying different recipes using it. I first planned to try paniyaram using. How to make Broken corn uttapam You can have Corn uttapam using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn uttapam
- Prepare of Crushed corn (american).
- You need of Chopped onion capsicum tomato all together.
- Prepare of suji (rava).
- Prepare of Besan.
- It's of tbspoon wheatflour.
- It's of Curd.
- Prepare of Green chilli ginger paste acc.
- You need of Salt, tamarind acc.
- It's of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Oil / butter for cooking.
- Prepare of Green chutney for serving.
Corn Rava uttapam recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Simple, healthy and Instant Breakfast idea south Indian style. Uttapam or Uthappa is a dosa-like breakfast recipe from South Indian cuisine. I have tried to make a uttapam with fresh sweet corn kernels.
Corn uttapam step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl add little water.
- Let the mixture rest for at least 10 mins consistency should be like idli batter.
- Heat dosa pan. Brush it with oil spread the corn batter on the hot pan pour little oil or butter. let it cook for 5 to 7 mins on both the sides on medium to high flame.
- Your yummy uttapam is ready to serve for your loved ones😋.
The best part is that the corn uttapam can be made in no. Uttapam recipe with step by step photos - uttapam is a thick pancake made with fermented lentil rice batter. Uttapam are crisp on the bottom with soft fluffy texture on top. Cooking with Kumud: Sweet Corn Yogurt Soup & Uttapam. This Uttapam Recipe Explains Entire Process With Step By Step Photos And Provides Ideas To Uttapam (aka Uttappa or Oothapam) is yet another healthy breakfast recipe from South Indian cuisine.
Thus our article which we give the title: