For this article, I will discuss
Aaloo beet bondas. Aaloo bade/bonde is a Deep fried snack made with Gram flour and spiced mashed potatoes. It is a tea time snack and also popular as a street food of many. Aaloo bonda is a classic tea/coffee time snack and can be made easily.
Our school canteen sold it by units and I remember having Aaloo Bonda hundreds of times in those wonderful years and I must admit I miss. Последние твиты от आलू बोंडा (@aaloo_bonda). Aaloo Bonda, it's ingredients & nutritional info and simple step by step Aaloo Bonda recipe at Aloo bonda is perhaps the best tea time snack and is super easy to make! Kids and elders love it alike. You can have Aaloo beet bondas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aaloo beet bondas
- You need of aaloo/potatoes.
- Prepare of besan(gram flour).
- Prepare of grated beetroot.
- Prepare of chopped green chilies.
- It's of onion chopped.
- You need of long ginger grated.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It's of jeera/cumin.
- You need of amchoor powder.
- It's of fennel seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
How to make Aloo Bonda: Boil the potatoes and mash it properly. Add red chili powder, garam masala, chopped green chilies to mashed aloo. Learn to make Aloo Bonda in simple steps. Elaichi and a pinch of salt. put banana in mixer and made paste.
Aaloo beet bondas step by step
- Boil aaloo,peel them off and add spices as listed above.
- Add grated beetroot.
- Mix properly and make small balls.
- Make a coating of besan,salt,chilli powder and turmeric powder in water.Make a medium consistency paste like shown in picture..
- Coat the balls in besan mix.
- Deep fry in hot oil..
- Once golden brown take them out on an absorbing paper and serve hot with green chutney..
Add banana wheat flour and sharkara paani. Craving tasty Aloo Bonda for snacks today? Follow this easy Aloo Bonda recipe with step by step This super quick and easy Aloo Bonda recipe is a must try for those who love aloo snacks recipes. Aloo bonda recipe or potato bonda is a popular South Indian snack and a street food. Aloo bonda are served in almost all tiffin centers and restaurants in Karnataka for the evening Tea time snack.
Thus our article which we give the title: