For this article, I will discuss
Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers.
You can cook Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers
- It's 8 of Chicken cutletts.
- It's 1 tsp of Ms. Dash Chipotle seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of or a bit more EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Green Beans.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers step by step
- Season chicken cutlets with Ms. Dash, set aside. Or refrigerate up to an hour. Remove from refrigerator for 10 min before cooking..
- Heat EVOO in lg skillet. Add chicken & reduce heat to med-low..
- Cook chicken for 3 min on each side. Do not allow oil to get to hot or the outer part of the chicken will burn & interior will be raw..
- Add sliced red bell pepper & stir around..
- Then add green beans & stir around..
- Season with salt & pepper. Cover & reduce heat to low..
- Check the doneness of the chicken with a thermometer to be sure it has reached the proper temp..
- Lastly add lime juice. Serve as is or over rice or noodles..
Thus our article which we give the title: