For this article, I will discuss
Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans.
You can cook Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 head of lettuce (any lettuce with large leaves will work).
- You need 2 cans of green beans (I used fresh).
- You need 2 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Asian inspired lettuce wrap with green beans instructions
- To make sauce- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon ginger..
- Coat chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon curry paste. Cook the chicken and onion together until done and shred the chicken completely..
- Toss chicken in sauce until coated..
- Sautee green beans in the other 1 tablespoon red curry paste, salt and pepper, soy sauce and butter until cooked through..
- Lay out the lettuce leaves and place chicken inside and roll up..
- Optional- add rice into the wraps, I used the Knorr rice sides Asian BBQ and it was delicious. Can also make white rice, add ginger and soy sauce to get a similar taste..
Thus our article which we give the title: