For this article, I will discuss
Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
You can have Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- You need 1 lb of rotisserie chicken (dark & white).
- Prepare 1 package of gnocchi dumplings.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Medium onion.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks.
- It's 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of half and half.
- You need 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup step by step
- Saute onions and celery in olive oil until tender. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add in spinach, carrots, and Italian seasoning. Saute for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add 4 cups chicken broth. Bring to a simmer..
- Add in chicken and gnocchi. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cut heat to low and add half n half. Don't boil the cream..
- Serve with crusty bread or Croutons..
- Side note: if the soup is too thin you can add a slurry of cold water and flour to thicken it. If too thick, just add more water..
Thus our article which we give the title: