For this article, I will discuss
21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls. Our Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls are a delicious meal that can be made right inside the spaghetti squash. You can pick up most of these ingredients at. Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls are roasted spaghetti squash halves stuffed with a southwestern veggie filling and melty cheese!
These fully-loaded Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls taste just like Chipotle's tasty burrito bowls and are loaded with healthy whole food ingredients! This insanely good Spaghetti Squash Enchilada Bowls are my favorite way to eat spaghetti squash. Love this recipe, on my regular rotation. You can have 21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls
- You need 2 of medium spaghetti squash.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It's 1 can of black/kidney beans (14oz).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of canned chilies/jalapeños, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of blue containers shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls by Cookie + Kate - This spaghetti squash burrito bowl recipe is easy to make and so good for you, too! These beautiful vegetarian burrito bowls are also vegan and gluten free, but above all, delicious. Veggie Pizza Spaghetti Squash Boats by Toaster Oven Love. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
21 DF Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut squash in half. Scoop out seeds. Face down on tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes..
- Cook onion, garlic, bell pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Add beans, chilies, chili powder, tomato sauce, cilantro..
- Cook ground chicken. Combine with vegetable mixture..
- Remove from heat and add half cheese. Stir..
- Combine spaghetti squash strands with mixture..
- Fill each squash boat with a quarter of filling..
- Sprinkle tops evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted..
Using a fork, scrape out spaghetti squash and transfer to a bowl. Not only is it nutritious and easy to make, but it's also incredibly versatile. One second you turn it into an Alfredo, and the next it's holding its own as pizza. Basically, we couldn't ask for me. Devour these recipes and you'll see what we mean.
Thus our article which we give the title: