For this article, I will discuss
Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms.
You can have Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms
- It's 2 of thick pork chops on the bone.
- It's 1 of large Spanish onion.
- You need 6 of large white mushrooms.
- It's 1 teaspoon of smoke blend seasoning(or of your choice).
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- You need of I tablespoon olive oil.
Cast Iron Pork Chops with Onions & Mushrooms instructions
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet on medium/high heat & cook chopped onions & mushrooms until done & then remove & set aside.
- Add butter to skillet on medium/high & season chops with seasoning & salt & pepper & cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cooked onions & mushrooms to skillet with chops & put in 425° preheated oven & cook 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness of chops.
- Remove from oven plate & serve..
Thus our article which we give the title: