For this article, I will discuss
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Prepare of Chicken and sear.
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper divided.
- It's 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- It's of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pound of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 pound of potatoes russet.
- You need 1 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 15 ounces of sweet English peas.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Liquids and gravy.
- You need 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- It's 28 ounces of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's To taste of ground white pepper powder.
- It's of Topping.
- It's 3 ounces of finely shredded alpine cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole step by step
- Cube the chicken, season with salt and white pepper. Add the flour to a ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it up till all the chicken is coated..
- Heat the oil in an oven safe dish. I used a Dutch oven. Sear the chicken and set the chicken aside when seared..
- When all the chicken is seared, add the vegetables except for the peas. Sear the vegetables stirring often. After 12-15 minutes add the flour..
- Stir it in cooking for 10 minutes. Add the milk and broth. Stirring constantly. Add the chicken and peas, then turn down low heat, for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit..
- Cover and put into the oven for an hour. It may have oils on top, if so skim off the top. Add the softened butter and mix the breadcrumbs, set aside. Add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs to top..
- Take the cheese and grate it..
- Add the cheese on top then the buttered breadcrumbs on top..
- Put into the oven, uncovered, or under the broiler. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Thus our article which we give the title: