For this article, I will discuss
Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It's 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 6 cups of Water.
- You need 28 oz. of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 cups of Diced Green Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 Tsp of Salt and Pepper each.
- You need 2 Tsp of Beef Granules.
- It's 2 cups of Cooked Long Grain Rice.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In a large Pot Brown Beef- Drain.
- Add next 8 ingredients..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncover about 30 minute..
- Hint: can add 1 - 1 1/2 cups uncooked Rice along with the other ingredients..
- Corn Bread goes great with the soup..
Thus our article which we give the title: