For this article, I will discuss
Small bean jam pancakes (steamed buns).
You can have Small bean jam pancakes (steamed buns) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Small bean jam pancakes (steamed buns)
- You need 40 g of Plain flour.
- You need 2 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 30 g of Sugar.
- You need 60 g of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 120 g of Red bean Paste (Bean jam).
- Prepare of Matcha powder and Food coloring (Red) for colorizing.
Small bean jam pancakes (steamed buns) step by step
- Ingredients for 8 pieces..
- Put 60g yoghurt into a bowl. Add 30g sugar. Add 1/2 tsp honey. Mix them well..
- ①Mix 40g plain flour and 2g baking powder. ②Mix them well. ③Add it into the mixture No.2. ④Separate it into 2 equal..
- Put Matcha power into the one half for colorizing. Put the red food coloring into another half for colorizing..
- Put the lower part of a steamer on the heat to boil the water. Leave the upper part off the heat. Ray a parchment sheet in it..
- Put the pink dough on the parchment sheet with a spoon, make 8 circles. (After dropping the dough, fix each shape to be circle with a back of spoon.) Put the green dough with the same way. Set it on the lower part of the steamer and steam 7 minutes..
- Cool them with covering cotton cloth..
- Make 8 red beam jam balls. Take buns off the sheet. Squash a red bean jam ball and put it between 2 circle buns..
Thus our article which we give the title: