For this article, I will discuss
Awara (Tofu) and pepper sauce.
You can cook Awara (Tofu) and pepper sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Awara (Tofu) and pepper sauce
- You need of Soya beans.
- You need of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Ruwan kamu da yayi tsami or tamarind.
- You need of Water.
- It's of For the sauce.
- It's of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Tattashe.
- It's of Shambo.
- It's of Onions.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- It's of Garlic.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It's of Seasonings.
Awara (Tofu) and pepper sauce step by step
- Get your soya beans and wash then soak for 10 mins. Then blend it, after that, add palm oil and add water. Then sieve it and then put in a pot and allow to boil.
- Then put the ruwan tsami in all the places that have started boiling. You will see that it will start coming together. Once it has all come together and the down water is clear remove it and put in a sieve or cloth and allow to drain. Then cut into desired shape. In a bowl, add maggi, ajino moto and salt put the awara then fry..
- Blend all your pepper mix. In a pan, add oil then add d pepper mix and all seasonings. Stir for 5 mins and serve. Enjoy😋.
Thus our article which we give the title: