For this article, I will discuss
Soya Bean Curry. How to make soya bean curry at home. Soya bean curry is a popular gravy dish full of goodness of soya beans. Being high in protein, the dish is on healthy side and is great source of protein every day.
It's been quite a while since I posted any bean recipes, and here I am with an easy recipe with dried soya. Soya Bean Curry is highly recommended for the health conscious who want to refrain from meat and other delicacies. Soya chunks or soya nuggets are widely used in lot of cuisines as they are protein. You can have Soya Bean Curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Bean Curry
- It's 1 bowl of Soya bean(soaked for 5 hours & boiled).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of Long(cloves).
- Prepare 1 of small piece Dalchini.
- Prepare 2 of Green Elaichi powder.
- It's 1 pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chilli paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 spoon of Coriander Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of Onion grinded.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes grinded.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 12 of curry leaves.
Soya beans is very high in dietary protein (in fact highest among all legumes) and fiber. Today we will learn how to make soya beans curry following this easy recipe. For more Soya chunks recipes or meal maker recipe, check Soya chunks kurma Meal maker stir fry Meal maker fried rice Soya chunks biryani Meal maker keema curry Beans soya kheema masala. Soft and meaty, this recipe of soya chunk curry will definitely steal your I can remember clearly the time when I first ate soy bean curry.
Soya Bean Curry instructions
- In a pan add long, cumin seeds, dalchini, elaichi, hing, red chilli, curry leaves, now roast it on low-medium flame..
- Add Garlic-Ginger-Onion Paste and mix it well, roast till it turns light pink..
- Then add Tomato puree, mix well let it cook for 2 mins..
- Now add Soya bean+ Garam masala and mix well, cover it for 5-7 mins on a medium flame and let it cook..
- As it's done, Garnish your Soya Bean curry with Coriander leaves and Serve..
Soyabean curry or Nutrela is a delectable vegetable dish prepared from soybean. Soyabean curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Drain the water next day and pressure cook with salt, turmeric powder At this stage add the cooked soya bean and mix well. Soya bean Curry, which is a very good source of protein, B vitamins and minerals. Meal Maker Curry or Soya Granules Curry or Soya Bean Curry whatever you may call it, this particular protein loaded plant based nugget is absolutely delicious.
Thus our article which we give the title: