For this article, I will discuss
Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans.
You can cook Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans
- It's of boneless chicken breasts.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It's of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of sweet Marsala cooking wine *chicken broth is a good sub!.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of Fresh parsley, roughly chopped.
- You need of Vegan option just use mushroom and wine sauce.
- Prepare of For Green Beans.
- It's of French green beans.
- Prepare of melted coconut oil or olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of lemon juice.
- You need of red pepper flakes *optional.
Chicken Marsala w/ Sautéed Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Pan sear the chicken breast in a pan of oil for 2 min on each side..
- Once chicken is done place chicken on to sheet tray and bake at 320 for 15-20 min..
- In the pan from earlier add garlic an mushrooms and cook until translucent. Once garlic and mushrooms are done add in wine and reduce the sauce..
- Once sauce is reduced add in a slurry(cornstarch and water mixed).Once the sauce thickens turn off burner and set sauce to the side. Serve immediately and garnish with minced parsley..
- In a large sauté pan, toss the green beans with oil,salt, black pepper and garlic. Add red pepper flakes, if using. Sauté green beans until al dente and serve immediately..
Thus our article which we give the title: