For this article, I will discuss
Beef and Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Beef and Green Bean Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Green Bean Casserole
- It's of beef.
- It's of lean ground beef.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- It's of rest of casserole.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of whole green beans, I used frozen.
- It's of fontina cheese.
- You need of ripe black olives.
- It's of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
Beef and Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- Mix tomato paste, beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover the complete bottom of an oven safe dish with the ground beef mixture..
- Add green beans, fontina cheese, olives, crushed tomatoes, and parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake covered for one hour. Let sit 10 minutes, covered. Ground beef will shrink away from sides..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: