For this article, I will discuss
Mushroom Onion Sauce.
You can have Mushroom Onion Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Onion Sauce
- You need 8 ounces of fresh slice white mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 12 ounces of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
Mushroom Onion Sauce instructions
- Melt the butter and add the onion.
- Sauté the onion till just tender.
- Add in the mushrooms.
- Sauté for 12 minutes add the spices..
- Stir in the broth..
- Let simmer for 20 minutes then mix the 1/4 cup of broth with the cornstarch. Add it in stirring constantly till thickened..
- Serve with what ever you like to eat mushrooms with, steak, mashed potatoes, and so on..
Thus our article which we give the title: