For this article, I will discuss
Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf.
You can cook Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf
- You need of Yellow rice with red beans.
- It's of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of sofrito.
- It's of Spanish stuffed olives (optional).
- It's of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of red kidney beans.
- You need of sazon with achiote.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Surprise Meatloaf.
- Prepare of Ground Chuck.
- It's of adobo.
- Prepare of chopped onions.
- It's of chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of chopped jalapenos.
- Prepare of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of zucchini, squash, tomatillos this goes outside (optional).
- It's of Surprise How to's.
- Prepare of Prepare the meatloaf as per usual. I season mine with adobo. ;).
- Prepare of The difference will be that you will make it stuffed with veggies and eggs..
- Prepare of Normally I put veggies on each end and between the eggs..
- Prepare of Add the zucchini, squash and tomatillos during and after cooking the loaf in the oven..
Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf instructions
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat..
- Add the sofrito and olives. Lightly fry for about one minute..
- Add the sazón, bouillon and beans. Stir, when sauce start a boiling point, add the rice..
- Pour in the water and bring to a rolling boil. Allow to boil, and then stir the rice mixture..
- Reduce the heat to mid-low and cover tight fit lid. Don't lift the lid during the cooking time..
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove the lid, fluff the rice, and then cover again and let sit a few minutes before serving in low or simmer temp..
Thus our article which we give the title: