For this article, I will discuss
Corn and Bean Patties. Add the corn, shallots and oregano. These hearty black bean corn patties are an easy lunch or vegetarian dinner to enjoy while still utilizing all of those canned beans! You can sub the black beans for chickpeas or kidney beans that you might have on hand instead as well.
In this video we show you some tips for planting corn and beans in your garden, but these techniques can be used for sowing many types of seed directly into. Place patties on buns, and top with It makes the beans easier to mash for one and adds sooo much more flavour to the burgers. My husband and family love these - buying fresh bakery buns. You can have Corn and Bean Patties using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn and Bean Patties
- You need of kidney beans (400g), rinsed and drained.
- It's of corn (350g), rinsed and drained.
- It's of flour.
- It's of salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Some olive oil for drizzling and extra salt for sprinkling.
- It's of lemon juice.
- Prepare of (optional) a bunch of fresh herbs.
These Black Bean Patties are a simple meatless meal alongside rice, sour cream, salsa, and avocado, or wrap in a tortilla for a quick lunch! Southwestern Black Bean Burgers are incredibly flavorful with sweet corn and spicy chipotle in every bite. This vegetarian recipe is very easy to make and ready to. After forming each of them, I just pressed each side into the breadcrumbs and set them on a baking sheet.
Corn and Bean Patties instructions
- Combine beans and roughly 2/3 of the corn in a food processor along with the lemon juice, flour, optional herbs and seasoning. Process until almost smooth.
- Next, add the rest of the corn with a spoon to leave some texture.
- Mixture will be too wet to roll with your hands so form balls of the mixture with an ice cream scoop or two teaspoons. Dollop on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush patties with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Lastly, bake for about 25 minutes in a 200°C oven, flipping halfway through and brushing with some more olive oil if desired.
- Enjoy warm or cold.
Top bean patties recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Tri-color quinoa with garbanzo and black beans cooked in low sodium chicken broth, then shaped into moist patties for a wonderful alternative to hamburgers. These Spicy Black Bean Patties have tons of flavor and can be served with your favorite toppings. Give up meat without losing any flavor with these wholesome patties that make trying Meatless Monday easy. Cheddar cheese adds body to these hearty burgers.
Thus our article which we give the title: