For this article, I will discuss
Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans.
You can have Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
- Prepare of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- It's of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Green Beans.
- It's of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock Concentrate.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare of Oil.
Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans step by step
- Wash and dry all produce..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Finely chop fronds..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes..
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until crisp and browned, 22-25 minutes, tossing halfway through..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper..
- Add to pan and cook until no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside to rest..
- While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until tender, 10-12 minutes..
- Stir together 1 tsp dill, sour cream, stock concentrate, 1 tsp mustard, and 2 tbsp. water in pan used for chicken over medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Tip: if sauce seems thick, add more water, 1 tsp at a time, until it has a drizzly consistency.).
- Remove pan from heat..
- Thinly slice chicken, then divide between plates along with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste)..
Thus our article which we give the title: