For this article, I will discuss
Green bean pork stir fry. Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork. Don't skip the charring of the beans, it's the defining feature of this stir fry! You won't miss the usual stir fry sauciness with this one!
To do so, heat the oil in your skillet until it almost smokes before adding the beans. This Chinese green bean and pork stir-fry meets that requirement and more. This stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious! You can have Green bean pork stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green bean pork stir fry
- Prepare 2 lb of pork loin.
- You need 2 lb of fresh or frozen whole green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 large of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 clove of sliced garlic cloves.
- It's 1 cup of mixed coloured sweet/ bell peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 6 large of egg.
Sarah and I ate everything you see in these pictures in one sitting. I'm sure the pictures can speak for themselves! In this fast, piquant weeknight meal, ground pork and green beans are stir-fried with plenty of ginger, garlic and chiles, and seasoned with soy sauce and coriander seeds. A big splash of rice-wine vinegar right at the end adds a hit of acidity, which balances the pork's richness.
Green bean pork stir fry step by step
- Beat eggs and fry in a pan very quickly. Leave no colouration on eggs if possible. Set aside..
- Slice the pork thinly. Add in a pan with hot oil stir fry. When pork is done remove and set aside..
- Add the green beans, garlic, onions, ginger, salt, and peppers. Stir fry till the green beans are desired doneness. Add back the pork stir fry till mixed well..
- Remove from heat stir in the eggs serve hope you enjoy!.
Reddish-brown Sichuan peppercorns--which are technically a dried berry husk--have a tart and slightly woodsy flavor beneath their slow-burning UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Pork & Green Bean Stir-Fry. To keep them crisp, the green beans are cooked separately, then quickly stir-fried in a hot skillet with the peppers, pork, and sauce. Season the pork and toss with the remaining soy sauce. Sear the meat quickly, then remove from the pan.
Thus our article which we give the title: