For this article, I will discuss
Sauteed Sesame Broccoli, Onion and Mushroom.
You can cook Sauteed Sesame Broccoli, Onion and Mushroom using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Sesame Broccoli, Onion and Mushroom
- You need 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced Baby Bella mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced red onions.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce or Amino Acids.
Sauteed Sesame Broccoli, Onion and Mushroom instructions
- Great the wok or saucepan with 1tbsp of sesame oil on medium heat..
- Add frozen broccoli and cook for 5-7 minutes. Then add onions then cook for another 2-3 minutes. Bake sure veggies are not sticking to bottom of pan. If so add another 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Last add the mushroom to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes continually stirring thrush the cooking process. Then turn heat off, set pan aside to add amino acids our soy sauce for taste. To kick it up a notch, add white pepper. Optional: you can sesame seeds to the end of the meal..
Thus our article which we give the title: