For this article, I will discuss
Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce.
You can have Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- It's of For the Vegetables:.
- Prepare of Shredded lettuce.
- It's of Shredded purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper cut it into thin matchsticks.
- You need of Green bell peppers (jalapeño) cut it into thin matchsticks.
- It's of Cut celery into lengthwise.
- Prepare of Cut mango into lengthwise (you can replace it with avocado).
- You need of Chopped cilantro and basil.
- It's of To wraps:.
- It's of Rice paper wrappers (you can find at Asian store).
- You need of Note: In this recipe I used two sheets of rice paper wrappers in every roll.
- You need of For Peanut Sriracha sauce:.
- You need of creamy peanut butter.
- It's of sugar (depending how much sweetness you like).
- Prepare of cayennes powder (optional).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It's of or more lemon juice (you can replaced it with rice vinegar).
- Prepare of Sriracha (optional).
- You need of Water as needed (sorry I didn’t measure the water, I just added little by little until I reach the right consistency).
Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce step by step
- To prepare the dipping sauce: Simply add all the sauce ingredient in the blender except lemon juice, then add water. Blend it until smooth. If it isn’t enough water, then add a little water at a time until you reach the consistency you want. Add lime juice, and taste it. Set asides..
- To set up the spring roll station: Fill a large bowl with warm water to soaked/wet the rice paper sheets..
- Usually I arranged all my vegetables like this. It makes it easier for me to reach them..
- Prepared two plates. One for rolling and another one to put the rolls after rolled..
- To roll: Quickly dip two sheets of rice papers (you can use one sheet)in the lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface of the paper..
- Lay the wet rice papers on the plate. Place the shredded lettuce close to the bottom edge of the paper, then continue arrange a small pinch each of the vegetables..
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll, fold in the right and left sides, then finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end..
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients. Then cut the spring rolls into 2 or 4 depending on the length of the rolls you made. (Mine, I cut each roll into 4 sizes of sushi rolls).
- Lastly plating your vegetables rolls beautifully, and serve with peanut sauce (I added the sriracha into peanut sauce just before serving, and mixed it together)..
- Your vegetables rolls are ready, Enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: