For this article, I will discuss
#Winter#Post-1#Green vegetable Pulav.
You can cook #Winter#Post-1#Green vegetable Pulav using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of #Winter#Post-1#Green vegetable Pulav
- You need of basmati rice cooked.
- Prepare of boiled mixed vegetables (peas, beans, carrots, capsicum, cauliflower).
- Prepare of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of mint leaves chopped.
- It's of ginger long piece.
- You need of green chilli.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of palak leaves parboiled.
- You need of methi leaves parboiled.
- You need of pulao/biryani masala.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of ghee/oil/butter.
- You need of bay leaf.
- You need of Whole garam masala (2 cardamoms, 3 cloves, 1" cinnamon, 1 star aniseed, 2 elaichi, 5 black pepper).
- It's of jeera.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of curd.
- You need of onion finely chopped.
- You need of tomato finely chopped.
#Winter#Post-1#Green vegetable Pulav instructions
- Firstly in a mixer grinder put coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, ginger, garlic and parboil palak -methi and make fine paste..
- Melt ghee in a big pan and add cumin seeds along with a curry leaves..
- When seeds starts to splutter add whole garam masala and saute for few seconds..
- Then add onion fry until onion turns golden brown..
- Now add tomato and saute for few seconds..
- Now add grind palak paste and mix well and saute for 5 minutes..
- Now add boiled vegetables, salt and spices..
- Stir fry the veggies for few seconds and mix curd in it. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add cooked rice and mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Serve this delicious green veg pulav hot with curd, pickle and papad..
Thus our article which we give the title: