For this article, I will discuss
grilled corn salsa. Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment.
Grilled Mango-Corn Salsa By Mike Lang. This grilled corn salsa is perfect for parties and gatherings. You don't even need a barbecue grill to make it! You can have grilled corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled corn salsa
- It's 24 each of ears or fresh corn(white is preferred).
- Prepare 3 each of red, green bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of spanish or white onion.
- Prepare 4 each of jalepeno pepper.
- You need 10 each of plum tomato.
- You need 1 bunch of cilanto.
- Prepare 2 bunch of scallion.
- Prepare 3 each of chipotle pepper with adobo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon and lime juice each( fresh squeezed preferred).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
All you need is your gas stove and metal tongs to grill the corn. This Grilled Corn Salsa Recipe is perfect for a summer appetizer any day! As long as you're using fresh, sweet corn Corn Salsa Recipe. Feel free to use an indoor or outdoor grill, weather permitting.
grilled corn salsa step by step
- on a preheated grill or grill pan, lightly oil corn, bell peppers, jalepenos and sliced onion, place on hot grill to char.
- take all grilled veg, cut corn from cob, finely dice peppers and onions(reserve all prepped veg in mixing bowl).
- finely chop cilantro and scallion, small dice plum tomatoes (place in mixing bowl with grilled veg).
- finally add finely chopped chipotles with adobe sauce, lime and lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- mix and serve with tortillas, mixed greens or any protein or favorite fish. don't forget the Corona beer!!.
Grilled Corn Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Corn salsa is a colorful and healthy dip loaded with vegetables and beans. The kernels are fire roasted on the grill for a smoky flavor. Serve this easy to make an appetizer with crunchy tortilla chips or add. Tomatillo salsa made with grilled tomatillos, grilled corn, jalapeño, onions, garlic.
Thus our article which we give the title: