For this article, I will discuss
Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree.
You can cook Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree
- It's of salmon fillets.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It's of coconut aminos.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of diced fresh mint.
- You need of " knob (or about 1 1/2 teaspoons) minced ginger.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree instructions
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the coconut aminos (you could substitute for soy sauce or tamari), sesame oil and grated ginger. For best results, marinate overnight to let the salmon soak up all the flavor. Tip – freeze the knob of ginger beforehand for easy grating..
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 415 degrees. Place each salmon fillet in the middle of a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lift both sides of the parchment paper to meet at the top and gently fold a few times until it’s sealed. Then do the same for the sides, folding until there is no more excess paper to fold. Press tightly on the folds to ‘seal’ the fish but no need to secure them. Place into the oven and let cook 12-15 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, pour 1 1/2 cup frozen peas in a small pan on the stove top. Warm the peas over medium high heat and add olive oil, the diced ginger, and mint. Once the pea mixture is warmed and combined, pour into a food processor, add the salt, and pulse until a thick puree forms. You may need to add a touch more olive oil or even water to thin it out if too thick..
- Spoon the pea puree on a plate and top with the cooked salmon. Top the salmon with toasted sesame seeds to garnish..
Thus our article which we give the title: