For this article, I will discuss
Stuffed Onions with Shrimp.
You can cook Stuffed Onions with Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Onions with Shrimp
- Prepare 12 of Shrimps.
- It's 9 Oz. of Mozarella Cheese.
- It's 6 of Onions.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 2 of Tableapoons Oregano.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- It's To Taste of Black Pepper.
Stuffed Onions with Shrimp instructions
- Select mid-sized round Onions. This is important to get a good result. Wash with plenty of water, cut them in halves and use a spoon to take the insides as shown in the picture. Leave two layers on each half..
- One half is always going to end Up with a little hole at the bottom. Cut a small piece of Onion and use it to cover the hole..
- Thinly mince the Garlic Cloves and place them in a bowl..
- Use part of the removed Onion. Thinly mince and add to the mix in the bowl..
- Cut the Tomatoes in small cubes. Add to the mix..
- Mix well and add Mozzarella Cheese and Oregano..
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Fill the Onions with the mix and cover with some extra Mozarella Cheese. Place one Shrimp on top. You want to ad Salt to the Shrimp before you add it..
- Bake for 15 min at 300 Fahrenheit and then increase the heat to 480 Fahrenheit for 15 more min. Serve and enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: