For this article, I will discuss
Red Vegetable Curry.
You can have Red Vegetable Curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Vegetable Curry
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It's of vegetable broth.
- It's of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of garbanzo beans, drained rinsed.
- Prepare of cauliflower, cut into bite size.
- It's of onion diced.
- You need of jalapeños, slice thin.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, thin sliced.
- Prepare of ginger sliced thin.
- It's of curry powder.
- It's of red curry paste.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It's of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
Red Vegetable Curry instructions
- Add oil to a medium hot pot. Add onion. Cook till translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add jalopenos, ginger, and garlic. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, curry paste, cumin.
- Stir and mix for a couple of minute's.
- Add 1/3 cup water and add paste mix into your mixer, or food processor. Blend till smooth. 2 to 5 minutes.
- Add oil back to your pot, add curry mix. Stir and cook a couple of minutes.
- Fold in your carbonzo beans and cauliflower..
- Add your vegetable broth, tomato sauce, and coconut milk. Stir and simmer uncovered 45 minutes..
- Add bell pepper. Simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add cilantro and green onions when plating on a bed of rice. ENJOY.
Thus our article which we give the title: