For this article, I will discuss
Shredded saffron chicken and green beans.
You can cook Shredded saffron chicken and green beans using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded saffron chicken and green beans
- You need of ----Chicken-----.
- You need 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 cups of cut green beans.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- You need of ---spices-----.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Saffron infused oil see my recipe, with same name.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It's of -thickener----.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
Shredded saffron chicken and green beans instructions
- Boil 2 quarts water, add chicken and the tablespoon of salt..
- When chicken is done, pour off half the liquids. Shred the chicken..
- Put the chicken back into broth, add green beans, and add rest of spices.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Mix the water and cornstarch together and add to simmering broth stir till thickens..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: