For this article, I will discuss
Pasta with broad beans and ricotta.
You can have Pasta with broad beans and ricotta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with broad beans and ricotta
- You need of conchiglie (or other short shape pasta...).
- Prepare of fresh broad beans.
- It's of small lettuce.
- Prepare of small onion.
- It's of red chilli.
- Prepare of anchovy fillets.
- Prepare of ricotta.
- It's of white wine.
- You need of salt, pepper and olive oil.
Pasta with broad beans and ricotta step by step
- Remove the beans from their fluffy pods. These ones are quite small, so I used them straight away, but if they have a tough skin you can boil them for 2-3 minutes and then peel them. That's a bit of work though....
- Chop the onions and chilli finely. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large non-stick pan and add half a teaspoon of salt (helps to keep the veggies crispy). Add the chopped onions, chilli and the anchovies..
- Fry for five minutes or so until golden and the anchovies have melted into a paste. Take care not to burn the onions!.
- Add the broad beans and cover with a lid. Cook for ten minutes on low heat, stirring often. in the meantime, chop the lettuce coarsely and start cooking the pasta in boiling water..
- Add the lettuce and cook for a couple of minutes only so that it keeps its crunch..
- Mix in the white wine and remove from the heat (so that the wine doesn't leave an acidic taste). Roughly chop the ricotta..
- Cook the pasta al dente or a minute under, drain it and add it to the pan. Switch the heat to high and toss for a minute or two until fully mixed..
- Divide into the serving plates, spread the ricotta on top and grind some pepper. You can sprinkle with olive oil or even lemon zest if you like it..
- Buon appetito!.
Thus our article which we give the title: